Simply, I am Keith Payne, a man with a passion for photography based in the Central Virginia area. I love to capture the most precious moments of life and love in images that will communicate the unique story of each of my clients.
Some Useful and Important Information About kp photography:
* I use Canon Professional grade equipment.
* We have full equipment insurance and liability insurance to cover each event we shoot and to meet the requirements for insurance for many venues.
* I belong to several professional associations – including Wedding & Portrait Photographers International and Professional Photographers of America.
* I have had my services requested by several charitable organizations in the area for their major fundraising events.
* My wife and I have three children, have been married for 10 years, we love Jesus, and we love what we have each been gifted to do.
I believe that a client and photographer must be a great fit in personality and style. I believe that choosing your photographer is more than checking off another item in the list of to-dos for your wedding or event. When the fit between a client and photographer is right, smiles are bigger, eyes are brighter and the day brings more joy! I want each of our clients to know that they have a photographer who is right for them and will work hard for them- bringing more than just a camera to their shoot.
Finally, my philosophy is really about honesty and art. I’m not interested in trying to convince my clients to hire me based on exaggerated claims and maneuvering – I want to be the right choice for their styles and personalities. I want the images I create for my clients to be something they will love and treasure for a life time.
To protect our clients and ourselves, events and photography sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis. A contract and deposit are required to reserve the date of any photography session.
All retainers and fees are non-refundable. There are no refunds or re-shoots for photographic services. All sales are final.
For more details on all policies and legal agreements please see contact us with any questions.